Kansa Vatki (KV) Foot Massage™ has been practiced in India for
centuries, following the tried and trusted Ayurvedic tradition.
Ayurvedic is a system of holistic health that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. From the Sanskrit for "knowledge of life" this ancient tradition of healing teaches us how to achieve physical health, peace of mind, a joyful heart and spiritual freedom.
At the heart of the treatment is the small, 3 metal bowl which helps to rebalance the tridosha of Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
The use of clarified butter or ghee is essential.
This treatment involves working on the feet and lower limbs, with particular emphasis on marma points, Kansa Vatki movements and simple yet effective massage techniques. A soothing session helps to draw out excess heat, leaving the entire body cool, refreshed and relaxed.
This treatment is good for everyone and ideal for all those who spend long hours on their feet.
Physical Benefits include:
- Relaxes tired feet
- Improves blood and lymph circulation
- Enhances joint mobility in lower limbs
- Helps to relieve eye strain and tired eyes
- Improves the condition of the ligaments and muscles of lower limbs
- Helps to detoxify the internal organs
- Increases Strength and Stamina in lower limbs
- Mental Benefits include:
- Helps in the reduction of stress, anxiety and depression
- Enhances mental activity
- Induces sound sleep
- Calms the body
- Increases Prana (life force energy)
- Restores and balances the body’s innate energy
Call Tammy today to book your appointment (603) 290-0638